Those who want to travel by their own facilities & make all arrangements themselves. :
Attendees Travelling by Special train on “Direct Payment By Attendees Basis”:
"The name of the ultimate chaos is God." Due to this Katha being extremely inaccessible, its arrangements are not like a regular Katha. It is difficult to have a lot of system in this Katha. Therefore, we request that only those listeners should take part in this story, who are physically capable due to excessive running and who have experience of traveling continuously and who can accept challenges and remain happy even in adverse circumstances.
Attendees opting for this option are requested not to carry any heavy luggage to Kedarnath. The organizer has reserved a hall in Rishikesh where you can keep your heavy luggage without any extra charges.
These attendees must reach Kedarnath by 21.07.2023 night at their own convenience. On 21.07.2023, Dinner and night stay arrangements have been made by the organizer in Kedarnath.
On 22.07.2023, After breakfast, Katha and lunch everyone must departure from Kedarnath. Dinner and night stay arrangement have been made at Gaurikund for 22.07.2023 night.
On 23.07.2023, After breakfast all attendees must reach at Rishikesh. Take back all the luggage kept by them in the reserved hall and proceed to Rishikesh Railway Station by 3:30 pm and take your seat in the special train.
A special train has been arranged for the attendees on "self pay basis". This facility is only for those attendees who want to join the Katha on "all destinations" by this particular train at their own expense. Confirmation in this train will be on first come first serve basis. The organizer reserves all rights to give confirmation to the attendees. terms and Conditions apply.
- The Booking ID holder confirms that he/she has read and understood all the terms and conditions relating to this trip, and voluntarily accepts all risks.
- A confirmed ticket is valid for single entry only, and is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-redeemable.
- Train timings will be strictly followed. If an attendee misses his train, he will have to make his own arrangements to reach the next destination.
- It is necessary to ensure the health of the attendees to travel by train for 18 days.
- Elder Attendees are requested to enjoy katha according to the medium available through science.
- Only first aid medical service is available in the train.
The complete detailed information for this train is:
- This train will reach the nearest railway station for 3 Dham, 11 Jyotirlinga and Tirupati Balaji temple darshan between 3 am to 6 am.
- This train will departure from Rishikesh on 23.07.2023 at 05:00 PM and will complete the Katha Yatra by reaching Mahuva (Talgajarda) on 08.08.2023 at 07:00 AM. Although the last stop of the train will be Delhi. The train will departure from Mahuva at 05:00 PM on 08.08.2023 and reach Delhi at 09:00 PM on 09.08.2023 via Mahuva-Bhavnagar-Ahmedabad-Udaipur-Mavli-Jaipur.
Travel cost by this train (Per person above the age of 5 years) will be approximately between Rs.70,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (Seventy Thousand to One Lac). (Note-Age calculation will be considered as on date 07.08.2023)
Tour Price includes:-
- Train Journey by Bharat Gaurav Special train in AC III class.
Wash & change facility will be provided in AC hotel near railway station on basis of (03 or 04 attendees in one room) only for 2-3 hours.
- Onboard train meals (Dinner) as per itinerary (vegetarian only) will be provided.
- Non-AC buses for local transfers at the destinations. This bus will take attendees from railway station to Hotel for wash & change only and then it will take to katha pandal for Breakfast and Lunch. After Katha & Jyotirling darshan this bus will take back to Railway station.
Travel insurance for the passengers will be provided.
- Security of the luggage will be provided however guests are requested to travel with minimum cash & jewellery.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Monument entry charges
- Boating, adventure sports etc
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, mineral water above 2 litre, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by IRCTC.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
- Any attendee wishes to have separate vehicle / separate room / any special requirement may do their own arrangements.
The other features of this train are:-
- Unarmed Security guard in each passenger coaches.
- CCTV cameras in common areas.
- Provision of Linen.
- Cleaning of coaches and sanitization.
For travel by this special train visit our website www.aadeshtrust.in and register your detailed and complete information. Being registered does not guarantee travel.
- If you are selected for this journey, you will receive a confirmation mail and WhatsApp from the verified e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile 9216995601 of the Adesh Charitable Trust, in which the bank details of our company will be received for depositing the amount of the journey.
- Train ticket and journey will be confirmed only after 100% advance amount is deposited in our bank account. At the time of depositing the travel amount, you must mention the registration number provided by the Aadesh Charitable Trust in the remark, in the absence of which the ticket will not be confirmed.
- After depositing 100% advance amount in our bank account, send us the screen shot of the deposit receipt along with the unique token number on e-mail: email@example.com or WhatsApp on 9216995601.
- The attendees who have not been selected for the journey will also receive a mail .They are requested not to call the organizers again and again and please listen to the katha according to the medium available through science.
- It is requested to the attendees who have not selected for the journey that they should not get misled in any way and should not deposit any amount anywhere even after being given false assurances by anyone.
During your journey at each place, you have to keep all your luggage in the train. Carry only a small shoulder bag containing only essential items of your daily use like essential clothes, charger, money, purse etc.
There is no facility for washing clothes. We suggest carrying a bigger size suitcase / bag. It will be better if you can arrange use & throw type clothes for the complete travel.
If a attendee is traveling with valuables, the organizer will not be responsible in any way for its loss or theft.
The organizer will not be responsible in any way for any kind of accident. You are undertaking this journey at your own risk.
Package inclusion, rates and regulatory conditions are subject to change without notice.